Thursday 27 August 2015

How to attain happiness

Bismillah Rahamn Rahim

we all are seeking for happiness , we are all looking for that one person who will make us happy , we like environments that makes us happy , everyone is protecting themselves from anything that will ruin their happiness . all this we try to seek but its all temporary .

recently i found someone who really made me happy , this person was more than what i have ever imagined and they came in the most un expected way , unfortunately as much as we wanted to keep each other happy for a longer time we had to face situation that we have to let go . i felt sad because i enjoyed how those people made me feel , i dint want to loose them because i felt they were the reason for my happiness , ever since i have been on the verge of saying goodbye i found that am upset with myself , i have develop a quck reaction to anger and i get irritated so easily .

then i found myself talking to a friend of mine regarding happiness , and it hit me , i have been a victim of my own self, i ask myself was i not happy before i met this person , why do i have to forget myself and my happiness just because they left . i realise its because i was the receiver . the person who made me happy was the one who was already happy so they were only sharing the happiness they already had, as for me i was only the reciever of the happiness.

so what happens when the happiness siezed then i feel sad because the space is empty and now i had to find ways of feeling up that space thats y i was very easy to get upset because of the internal frustration of having not to receive that happiness . then i realised one thing i forgot to make myself happy while recieveing the happiness .

this is the situation that most of us have , we look for happiness from external sources forgeting we have to be the ones happy first before we even be part of others happiness . once you learn to be happy then youl be sure to easily appreciate when your recieve extra happiness and you be able to move on when that extra happiness is taken from you because the largest part of happiness which is you is still there with you .

happiness should start from you before you think of giving it to others , learn to be a giver and not a receiver , learn to be the unconditional source because you are already contended so youl be harmed less and ul benefit more .

No comments:

Post a Comment